Welcome to Free Crochet Pattern Friday!
This week’s FCPF (Free Crochet Pattern Friday) Category is: St. Patrick’s Day
Share this post with your friends:
[Tweet “20 Free St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Patterns!”]
As always, all images are used with the permission of the Designers and Crocheters specified in the Pattern links so feel free to Share, Share, Share!
Visit this link for the other 80 Free Crochet Pattern Friday posts!
20 Free St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Patterns
1. St. Patrick’s Day Wreath by Kara Gunza
2. St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Clover by Tanya Eberhardt
4. Shamrocks by June Gilbank
5. Leprechaun Dog Hat – St. Patrick’s Day hat by Sara Sach
6. Kitrick the Leprechaun by Kj Hay
7. Chameleon Hat – Pot ‘o Gold PDF14-132 by Maria Bittner
8. Pot of Gold Somewhere Under the Rainbow by Debi Dearest
9. Rainbow Lanyard by Tamara Kelly
10. St. Patrick’s Day Chapeau, Sharon Mann at Red Heart
11. Luck of the Irish St. Patty’s Day Bunting/Applique by Lorene Haythorn Eppolite- Cre8tion Crochet
12. St. Patricks Day Fascinator by Helen Whiteley
13. Large St Patrick’s Day Chart by Michelle Ryan
14. Shamrocks For St Patrick’s Day by Irene Lundgaard
15. Make a St. Patrick’s Day Crocheted Bookmark by Country Woman Magazine
16. St. Patrick’s Day Choker by Swamp Goddess
17. St. Patrick’s Day Celtic Knot dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream
18. Shamrock Potholder by Priscilla Hewitt
19. Lucky Leprechaun by Lily / Sugar’n Cream
20. Rainbow Hearts Necklace by Erin van Hiel
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!