Looking for a quick project? A gift for a friend or co-worker? Want to use up your scrap yarn? Crochet Coasters are a perfect solution! Check out these 20 Free Coaster Patterns.
Welcome to Free Crochet Pattern Friday!
This week’s FCPF (Free Crochet Pattern Friday) Category is: Crochet Coasters
Share this post with your friends:
[Tweet “20 Free Crochet Coaster Patterns!”]
As always, all images are used with the permission of the Designers and Crocheters specified in the Pattern links so feel free to Share, Share, Share!
Visit this link for the other 80 Free Crochet Pattern Friday posts!
20 Free Crochet Coaster Patterns
1. Coasters and Coaster Basket by Patterns for Crochet
2. Crochet daisy/flower coaster by Kinga Erdem
3. Nautical Crochet Coasters by Tamara Kelly
4. Crochet Coasters by Annemaries Haakblog
5. Sunny Days Coaster by Janet McMahon
6. Jute Coasters by Mamachee
7. Large Flower Motif / Coaster by Jessie Rayot
8. Free Crochet Coaster Pattern by Corina Gray
9. Amazing Grace Summer Crochet Coaster Set by Beatrice Ryan Designs
10. Rainbow Vermicelli Coasters by zelna olivier
11. Chain Stitch Coasters by Sarah Zimmerman
12. Happy Sun Coasters by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson
13. Nil Mal Crochet Coaster by Erangi Udeshika
14. Encircled Heart Coaster by Kim Guzman
15. Pumpkin Coaster – Mug Coaster by Sara Sach
16. Crocheted Cupcake Coasters by Louis Mensinger
17. Felted Coasters by shmugusta
18. Simple Flower Coaster by ChiWei Ranck
19. Poinsettia Drink Coasters by Joanne Loh
20. Coffee flower coasters by Elena Fedotova
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
To subscribe to my Week In Review Newsletter please complete the information below 🙂
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!