Welcome to Free Crochet Pattern Friday! This week’s Free Crochet Pattern Friday Category is Chevron Crochet Patterns (also known as zigzag crochet patterns)! You can crochet these stunning chevrons and zigzags into many projects but this week’s focus is on Chevron Afghans and Zigzag Blankets.
Share this post with your friends:20 Free Crochet Chevron and Zigzag Patterns! Free Pattern Friday!Click To Tweet
As always, all images are used with the permission of the Designers and Crocheters specified in the Pattern links so feel free to Share, Share, Share!
20 Free Chevron Crochet Patterns (and Zigzag crochet patterns) to make Beautiful Blankets
1. Big Bold Chevron Blanket by Tamara Kelly
2. V-Stitch Ripple Afghan by Kara Gunza
3. Lazy Wave Chevron by Michael Sellick
4. Faded Ripple by Jessie Rayot
5. Triple Ripple Chevron Throw Blanket Afghan by Sara Sach
6. Pretty Ripple Baby Blanket by Lauren Brown
7. Just Duckie Lovey by Lisa van Klaveren
8. Ripple Strips Throw by Marianne Forrestal
9. Rickrack Rainbow Baby Blanket by Red Heart Design Team
10. Crochet Ripple Throw by Red Heart Design Team
11. Scrap Ripple Afghan by Anastacia Zittel
12. Zali Zig-Zag Chevron Crochet Pattern by Pip Lincolne
13. Scrappy Crochet Chevron Blanket by Elise engh
14. Crochet Patchwork Blanket by Marie Wallin
15. Chevy Baby Blanket by Vickie Howell
16. Big Bold Chevrons Straight Blanket by Amelia Abran
17. Child’s Chevron Throw #80787AD by Lion Brand Yarn
18. Dizzy Bobble Blanket by High Strung Designs
19. Crochet blanket with zigzag pattern by DROPS design
20. Crochet for Knitters – Granny Ripple Blanket by Staci Perry
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!