In 2014, Amy from The Stitchin’ Mommy and I started a Thursday Crochet Tutorial Event -“Let’s Learn a New Crochet Stitch!”
We have prepared photo tutorials for the following stitches:
- Granule Stitch
- Corner to Corner Shell Stitch (Right Handed Version)
- Corner to Corner Shell Stitch (Left Handed Version)
- Trinity Stitch
- Moss Stitch
- One Sided Front Loop Single Crochet
- Wattle Stitch
- Pebble Stitch
- Half Double V Stitch
- Crossed Double Crochet Stitch
- Tread Stitch
- Basket Weave Stitch
- Shell Stitch
- Third Dimension Stitch
- Chinese Puzzle Stitch
- Tipped Blocks Stitch
- Star Stitch (4 Pointed)
- Marguerite Stitch (5 Pointed Star Stitch)
and we have many more planned for 2015!
Each stitch tutorial includes instructions to crochet a 8 inch square, or block. You can use this to make an Afghan or you can crochet some lovely dishcloths!
If you would like to be notified each week when the New Stitch Post goes live, please sign up for this weekly newsletter:
If you have a stitch you want included in the project please leave a comment below to let us know!!