Welcome to Free Crochet Pattern Friday!
Do you need a quick gift?
Try one of these crochet jewellery patterns –
Each one can be completed in one evening of crochet time!
This week’s FCPF (Free Crochet Pattern Friday) Category is: Crochet Jewellery
Share this post with your friends:
[Tweet “Need a quick gift? 20 Free Crochet Jewellery Patterns!”]
As always, all images are used with the permission of the Designers and Crocheters specified in the Pattern links so feel free to Share, Share, Share!
I hope you enjoy these !
20 Free Crochet Jewellery Patterns
1. Rosebud Earrings by Carlotta Craig via Red Heart
2. Winding Lane Bracelet by Sue Perez
3. Chevron Cuff by Tamara Kelly
4. Crochet Cabled Bracelets by A la Sascha
5. Not Granny’s Bangle Bracelet by Celina Lane
6. Rose Ring by Janette Williams
7. Coral Blossom Necklace by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson
8. Flower Necklace Hawaiian Dream by Kinga Erdem
9. Flower Bracelet by Kara Gunza
10. Colorful Bangles by Erangi Udeshika
11. Crocheted Peacock Feather Earrings by Bethany Dearden
12. Swag Earrings – a Bead Crochet Project by Lydia F Borin
13. Great Grannies Bangle by Erin Elkins Cable
14. Cluster Necklace by Donna Collinsworth
15. Fullerene necklace – Crochet balls by Sole Pitencel
16. Wren Handmade: Crocheted Bracelets by Purl Soho
17. Crocheted Violets Pin by Maggie Petsch Chasalow
18. Cherry Pickers by Tamie Oldridge
19. Classical Antiquity Bracelet by Elaine Phillips
20. Winter Berries Wreath Necklace by Lady Lina
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
To subscribe to my Week In Review Newsletter please complete the information below 🙂
If you have a crochet design you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!