I recently received a copy of the December 2014 issue of I Like Crochet! to review and it is fantastic!
There are many festive patterns available in this issue – many of the projects would be perfect for gift giving!
Here’s a little peek inside:
There are more than 30 patterns included in this issue – if I had to pick my favourites they would be: the Frosted Snowflake Cowl, the Peppermint Pinwheel Stocking and the Festive Lace Doily.
You can view all the patterns and tutorials included in the December 2014 Issue here: Table of Contents for December 2014, I Like Crochet!
I especially like the subscription options available for I Like Crochet!
You can subscribe for website access, website and tablet access or just tablet access.
This month’s features include:
• 30+ patterns perfect for the season
• Make your winter whimsical with cozy shawls, cowls, mittens and scarves!
• Deck the halls: crochet wreaths, ornaments and more
• Seasonal shawl series: whip up our coziest shawl yet
• Shine bright for New Year’s Eve with glamorous projects that dazzle (and sparkle).