Welcome to Free Crochet Pattern Friday!
I hope you enjoy these links!
This week’s FCPF (Free Crochet Pattern Friday) Category is: Christmas Amigurumi!
Share this post with your friends:
[Tweet “30 Free Crochet Patterns for Christmas Amigurumi ! #FCPF #freepattern #crochet””]
As always, all images are used with the permission of the Designers and Crocheters specified in the Pattern links so feel free to Share, Share, Share!
I hope you enjoy these !
30 Free Patterns for Christmas Amigurumi!
1. Amigurumi Santa Claus by The Sun and the Turtle
2. Amigurumi Mama Santa Claus by The Sun and the Turtle
3. Christmas Tree Ornaments by Joanne Loh
4. Amigurumi Teddy Ornaments by Stephanie Jessica Lau
5. Little Amigurumi Santa by Sweet N’ Cute Creations
6. Winter Dolls by Annaboo’s House
7. Teeny Tiny Snowmen by Moji-Moji Design
8. Crochet Snowman Pattern by Sarah Zimmerman
9. Amigurumi Santa & Snowman by Little things Blogged
10. Miniature Christmas Tree & Angels by Serah Basnet
11. Santa and little Elfus by Loopsan
12. Merry Christmas Tree by A la Sascha
13. Mini Christmas Trees by Annaboo’s House
14. Amigurumi Arizona Snowman by The Chilly Dog
15. Father Christmas Amigurumi by Anna Beckett
16. Sally’s Angels by Sally V. George
17. Gleeful Gingerbread Friend by Lion Brand Yarn
18. Christmas Teddy by Gail Ho
19. Christmas Santa in Nepal by DROPS design
20. Lily the Christmas Elf by Lily / Sugar’n Cream
21. Christmas Elf by Sara Sach
22. Christmas doll Amigurumi by MaryJ Handmade
23. Amigurumi Christmas Kitty by Armina Parnagian
24. Christmas Pickle Ornament by Stacey Trock
25. The little snowman by K. Godinez
26. Debbie’s Shelf Elf by Love To Be In Stitches
27. Crochet Angel by Spotlight
28. Star Making – a tutorial by Julie Harrison
29. The Runaway Snowman by Serah Basnet
30. Gingerbread Man – Fiber Doodles
Me too – check out these other FCPF Amigurumi Round Ups for more!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
To subscribe to my Week In Review Newsletter please complete the information below 🙂
If you have a crochet design you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
Submitted to: #StumbleBloggers