This edition of FCPF is brought to you by: HookinCrochet
Crochet Symbols Font Software for creating your own crochet symbol charts and diagrams.
The HookinCrochet™ Crochet Symbol Font Software is designed, so that as much as possible, the crochet symbols can be typed line by line and are all inline and in proportion with each other, making creating crochet symbols charts and diagrams an easy task.
Welcome to Free Crochet Pattern Friday!
I hope you enjoy these links!
This week’s FCPF (Free Crochet Pattern Friday) Category is: Afghan Blocks (12″ x 12″)
Share this post with your friends:
[Tweet “Check out these 30 Free 12 Inch Afghan Block Crochet Patterns!”]
As always, all images are used with the permission of the Designers and Crocheters specified in the Pattern links so feel free to Share, Share, Share!
I hope you enjoy these !
These first 10 lovely squares are part of the Block-a-Week CAL taking place with Official CCC Group on Facebook. These lovely blocks were all crocheted by Dedri Uys (Look at What I Made) and she has provided detailed Photo Tutorials to show you how they were created (with permission from the original Designers of course!).
Each square can be made using worsted weight yarn (and the specified hook) to create a 12″ square; or you can use DK weight yarn and a 4.00 mm hook to make them into beautiful 8″ squares.
For assistance making the sizes larger Dedri has also written this post: Optional Additional Rounds.
Each link below takes you directly to Dedri’s gorgeous photo tutorial for the square – within her post you will also find the link to take you to the original written patterns 🙂 Dedri’s tutorials are not the complete pattern – you will need to get the free patterns from the original Designers (links are included in her tutorial posts) and then use them with Dedri’s tutorials!
11. Purifying Puritans 12″ Afghan Block/Tutorial by Margaret MacInnis
12. Crocodile Stitch Afghan Block – Dahlia by Joyce Lewis
13. In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Lion 9″-12″ Afghan Block by Margaret MacInnis
14. Holiday Ornament Afghan Square by Julie Yeager This pattern is now available for purchase. 15. Eight Pointed Flower by Julie Yeager This pattern is now available for purchase.
16. Veronica’s Rose by Melissa Green
17. Dragonflies Around 12″ Square by Aurora Suominen
18. PFC32 Free 12″ Granny Square Crochet Pattern by Patternsfor Designs
19. Magic Spike Mandala Square – 12″ by Tamara Kelly
20. Awareness Ribbon Square 8″ or 12″ by Carolyn VanOstran
21. Squares Squared: 12″ Block & Custom Blanket by Tamara Kelly
22. Waldo’s Puzzle by Chris Simon
23. Dream Catcher by Sherry Welch
24. Center Heart Square by Ginger Badger
25. Popin Square by Melissa Green
26. Mum’s the Word Square by April Moreland
27. Squaring the Big Circle by Kate Jenks
28. A Caterpillar Life by Jacqui Goulbourn
29. Kata by Penny Davidson
30. Miss Ineeda Clue’s Matchmaker by Donna Kay Lacey
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.