Welcome to Free Crochet Pattern Friday!
I hope you enjoy these links!
This week’s FCPF (Free Crochet Pattern Friday) Category is: Hooded Scarves, Snoods & Cowls
The colder weather is coming…and it gets very cold and windy here in Southern Ontario. In case it gets cold and windy in your neck of the woods too, here are some great hooded creations to save for later!
Share this post with your friends:
[Tweet “20 Free Crochet Patterns for Hooded Scarves ! #FCPF #freepattern #crochet””]
As always, all images are used with the permission of the Designers and Crocheters specified in the Pattern links so feel free to Share, Share, Share!
I hope you enjoy these 20 free crochet patterns for hooded scarves and cowls!
20 Free Patterns for Hooded Scarves & Cowls
1. Cuddly Cat Crochet Scoodie with Pockets – Tamara Kelly
2. Infinity Hooded Scarf – BreeAnna Laub no longer available
2. Hooded Crochet Cowl by Sarah Zimmerman
3. Amazing Grace Snoodie – Beatrice Ryan Designs
4. Candy Stripes Hooded Cowl – Elisabeth Spivey
5. Snow Bear Scoodie – Debi Dearest
6. TLC Hooded Scarf – Rhelena’s Crochet Patterns
7. A SCOODIE – Your how to guide for a hooded scarf – bobwilson123
8. Striped Hooded Cowl – Rhelena’s Crochet Patterns
9. Winter Ain’t Over Yet Hooded Cowl – MNE Crafts
10. Is It Knit? Crochet Cowl – Oombawka Design
11. Mountains Cowl – Julie King
12. Frosty Night Cowl – Deborah E. Burger
13. Yub Nub Scoodie – Kristen Stevenson
14. Mother-Hood – Merri Purdy
15. Chunky Ribbed Scoodie – Zoe Deterding
16. Harlequin Hoodie – Marken of The Hat & I
17. Hooded Crochet Infinity Scarf – The Sequin Turtle
18. Aesthetic Hooded Scarf – CrochetDreamz
19. Scoodie with Pockets by Caroline Robertson
20. I Love Yarn Day Cowl – Shannon Mullett-Bowlsby
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
To subscribe to my Week In Review Newsletter please complete the information below 🙂
If you have a crochet design you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!