If you would like me to consider your project photos (crocheted using free crochet patterns) for Free Crochet Pattern Friday Round Ups, or if you are a Crochet Designer and you would like me to add you to my list of approved sources please read this post: Would you like to be featured?
Link & Share Wednesday Party 45
and here are our featured favourites from Link & Share Wednesday Party 44 as chosen by you!
We have a 3-way tie for the 3rd most clicked 🙂 So this week here are your top 5!
1. Animal Headgear – Crochet Around the World (based on free crochet patterns from Repeat Crafter Me)
2. Blanket – vrolijk By Leen
3. Cotton Candy Bunny Baby Hat and Toy – Be A Crafter xD (Free Crochet Pattern)
3b. How to Modify a Crochet Pattern – Book People Studio (Free Crochet Pattern Modifications and based on a free crochet pattern from A la Sascha: Sailor Whale)
3c. The Cutest Chevron Jacket – Linda’s Crafty Corner (Free Crochet Pattern)
Congratulations Ladies! and thank you to everyone who linked up!
Please grab your featured button by following this link to the buttons.
To sign up for a weekly Link Party reminder email please complete the form information below. This newsletter is only sent out once/week as soon as this party post goes live.
Now onto this week’s party!
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts related projects.
3. Visit and comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Sunday to help choose the featured favourites!
Please remember – inlinkz specifies with my account I cannot have links to shops (i.e Ravelry, Etsy, Craftsy, etc.) included in the party – so if you have a pattern for sale and you wish to link it as a project, create a blog post first and link to your blog post. Thank you!
Need help linking up? How To Link Up at a Link Party Tutorial
If you are looking for the TwitterHop – please see this post: