Welcome to our 48th Link Party! Featuring: Newborn Ripple Poncho Pattern, Crochet Mug Cozy Pattern and The Magic Circle Tutorial.
Now onto our Weekly Link & Share Party!
If you would like me to consider your project photos (crocheted using free crochet patterns) for Free Crochet Pattern Friday Round Ups, or if you are a Crochet Designer and you would like me to add you to my list of approved sources please read this post: Would you like to be featured?
Here are the featured favourites from Link & Share Wednesday Party 47 as chosen by you!
1. Striped Mug Cozy – Little Monkeys Crochet
2. The Magic Circle – CEDdesigns
3. Newborn Ripple Poncho – Linda’s Crafty Corner
Congratulations Ladies! and thank you to everyone who linked up!
Please grab your featured button by following this link to the buttons.
To sign up for a weekly Link Party reminder email please complete the form information below. This newsletter is only sent out once/week as soon as this party post goes live.
Now onto this week’s party!
Link & Share Wednesday Party 48
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #knitting #sewing #linkyparty”]
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Sunday to help choose the featured favourites!
Please remember – inlinkz specifies with my account I cannot have links to shops (i.e Ravelry, Etsy, Craftsy, etc.) included in the party – so if you have a pattern for sale and you wish to link it as a project, create a blog post first and link to your blog post. Thank you!
Need help linking up? How To Link Up at a Link Party Tutorial