Welcome to our 47th Link Party!
I love seeing all your fantastic projects each week!
Last week was no exception! There were many beautiful submissions!
I’d like to kindly remind you: please do not link directly to your Etsy Shop or Ravelry Shop page 🙂
Please link to a blog post, project page, or Instagram!
If you would like me to consider your project photos (crocheted using free crochet patterns) for Free Crochet Pattern Friday Round Ups, or if you are a Crochet Designer and you would like me to add you to my list of approved sources please read this post: Would you like to be featured?
Here are our featured favourites from Link & Share Wednesday Party 46 as chosen by you!
1. The Nantucket Bag – Pattern Paradise
2. A Cute Little Dragon – fiekeshaakselsenmeer
3. Knit Some Sweet Hats – Creative Designs by Sheila Zachariae
Congratulations Ladies! and thank you to everyone who linked up!
Please grab your featured button by following this link to the buttons.
To sign up for a weekly Link Party reminder email please complete the form information below. This newsletter is only sent out once/week as soon as this party post goes live.
Now onto this week’s party!
Link & Share Wednesday Party 47
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #knitting #sewing #linkyparty”]
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Sunday to help choose the featured favourites!
Please remember – inlinkz specifies with my account I cannot have links to shops (i.e Ravelry, Etsy, Craftsy, etc.) included in the party – so if you have a pattern for sale and you wish to link it as a project, create a blog post first and link to your blog post. Thank you!
Need help linking up? How To Link Up at a Link Party Tutorial
I recently began co-hosting with Amy of The Stitchin’ Mommy a Tuesday PIN-teresting Party!
We would love to have you join us next week!
To sign up for a reminder email to join the new Pinterest Link Party, please sign-up here:
Subscribe to our weekly email reminder