If you would like me to consider your project photos (crocheted using free crochet patterns) for Free Crochet Pattern Friday Round Ups, or if you are a Crochet Designer and you would like me to add you to my list of approved sources please read this post: Would you like to be featured?
Link & Share Wednesday Party 44
and here are our featured favourites from Link & Share Wednesday Party 43 as chosen by you!
This week we have a 2-way tie for the third most clicked project!
1. A “Pengu” Comforter for Babies – Crochet Around the World
2. Chuck Taylors in Larger Sizes – Crochet Around the World
3. Simple Summertime Crochet Earrings – Beatrice Ryan Designs
4. Mini Bow Slippers – Be A Crafter xD
Congratulations Ladies! and thank you to everyone who linked up!
Please grab your featured button by following this link to the buttons.
To sign up for a weekly Link Party reminder email please complete the form information below. This newsletter is only sent out once/week as soon as this party post goes live.
Now onto this week’s party! Party 44
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts related projects.
3. Visit and comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Sunday to help choose the featured favourites!
Please remember – inlinkz specifies with my account I cannot have links to shops (i.e Ravelry, Etsy, Craftsy, etc.) included in the party – so if you have a pattern for sale and you wish to link it as a project, create a blog post first and link to your blog post. Thank you!
Need help linking up? How To Link Up at a Link Party Tutorial
[inlinkz_linkup id=409756 mode=1]
I have made an executive decision to discontinue the weekly crochet twitterhop.
Thank you to everyone who attended in the past. I plan to hold a monthly Crochet Twitterhop in its place. See you back here the 1st Wednesday of next month!
If you would like to co-host the monthly Twitterhop on your own blog, please contact me and I will provide you with the information you need to set it up.