Party 1: Crochet #twitterhop
For your name enter you Twitter Handle, for example my twitter handle is #OombawkaDesign.
For your link add your Twitter Link, for example my twitter link is https://twitter.com/oombawkadesign
Time to link up to the #twitterhop:
Here is the pinnable image from last week’s party:
Party 2: Link & Share Wednesday Party 38
We have a couple orders of business before we begin the party this week 🙂
1. If you would like me to consider your projects photos (crocheted using free crochet patterns) for Free Crochet Pattern Friday Round Ups, or if you are a Crochet Designer and you would like me to add you to my list of approved sources please read this post: Would you like to be featured?
2. Visit this post to enter my current giveaway (giveaway ends April 21, 2014 at 11:30 pm EST): The Ultimate Crocheter’s Giveaway! This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada.
Now, let’s take a look at the three most clicked projects from Link & Share Wednesday Party 37 – as chosen by you!
1. Spring Lacy Scarf – Free Crochet Pattern – My Hobby is Crochet
2. Bare Essentials Bag – Crochet Crazy
3. Easter Chick Pattern in Knit and Crochet – Free Crochet (and Free Knit) Pattern -Linda’s Crafty Corner
Congratulations Ladies! and thank you to everyone who linked up and shared the Crochet love last week!
Please grab your featured button by following this link to the buttons.
To sign up for a weekly Link Party reminder email please complete the form information below. This newsletter is only sent out once/week as soon as this party post goes live.
If you would like to sign up for my Week in Review Newsletter, it is emailed every Saturday. Please sign up below:
Now onto this week’s party!
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link after on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts related projects.
3. For EACH link you leave – visit and comment on THREE of the other linked projects.
Please remember – inlinkz specifies with my account I cannot have links to shops (i.e Ravelry, Etsy, Craftsy, etc.) included in the party – so if you have a pattern for sale and you wish to link it as a project, create a blog post first and link to your blog post. Thank you!
Need help linking up? How To Link Up at a Link Party Tutorial
Thank you for joining us at Link & Share Wednesday! I truly love being inspired by each and every one of you! Please take the time to click on 3 of the links submitted for each one link you share!
For a crochet ‘cheat sheet’ see this post: Crochet Cheat Sheet
Visit this post to enter my current giveaway (giveaway ends April 21, 2014 at 11:30 pm EST): The Ultimate Crocheter’s Giveaway!