Welcome to Link & Share Wednesday! and our Crochet Twitterhop Party.
To participate in the Twitterhop Party, please link up below.
To add your link to the Link & Share Wednesday Party, please scroll down to the 2nd party listed on this page!
For your name enter you Twitter Handle, for example my twitter handle is #OombawkaDesign.
For your link add your Twitter Link, for example my twitter link is https://twitter.com/oombawkadesign
Time to link up:
Here is the pinnable image from last week’s party:
Link & Share Wednesday Party Time!
First, let’s take a look at the three most clicked projects from Link & Share Wednesday Party 35 – as chosen by you!
1. Another Easter Bunny – Helena Haakt
2. Eggy Bunny – Free Amigurumi Pattern – Be a Crafter xD
3. Happy Spring – The Purple Poncho (Free Crochet Pattern Link included)
Congratulations Ladies! and thank you to everyone who linked up and shared the Crochet love last week!
Please grab your featured button by following this link to the buttons (they were recoded last week and should now all be working!)
To sign up for our weekly Link Party reminder email please complete the form information below. This newsletter is only sent out once/week as soon as this party post goes live.
If you would like to sign up for my Week in Review Newsletter, it is emailed every Saturday. Please sign up below:
Now onto this week’s party!
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link after on your post. Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Post as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts related projects.
3. Visit and comment on 3 of the other linked projects.
Please remember – inlinkz specifies with my account I cannot have links to shops (i.e Ravelry, Etsy, Craftsy, etc.) included in the party – so if you have a pattern for sale and you wish to link it as a project, create a blog post first and link to your blog post. Thank you!
Thank you for joining us at Link & Share Wednesday!