Do you have a crochet question you would like answered?
I think we all do!
Kathy came up with a fabulous idea. A ‘Crochet Column’ dedicated to providing answers to Crochet Related Questions.
The most recent Dear ELK Studio Column answers the following questions:
- I want to learn how to master the foundation double crochet stitch. Do you have a tutorial?
- I’m having trouble on decreasing shells. Do you have any tips?
- Is it possible to crochet two items on one circular crochet hook, like socks or sleeve, as can be done with knitting? If yes, how?
- I have a friend that wants me to crochet a bathing suit for her. Can you tell me what kind of yarn to use & how much it would take? She wants to wear it in the water.
- I found this pattern that I want to make, but it does not say the amount of yarn needed. Is there a way I can figure this out before I start it?
To read the answers visit: Dear ELK Studio
If you would like to submit a question to Dear ELK Studio, it is as simple as sending a message to Kathy. Scroll to the bottom of the Dear ELK Studio Post to complete the contact form.
Here are the links to the other published Columns:
I love the idea of learning from each other!
To see the panel of Crocheters who help answer the submitted questions visit the Contributors page.
So…do you have a question?