Welcome to Link & Share Wednesday!
At the bottom of this post you will find a second link party – to a Crochet Twitter-Hop – if you “tweet” and you “crochet” then this “hop” is for you!
Link & Share Wednesday Party 28
Welcome to all of our new linkers 🙂
A gentle reminder – please do not link-up to Etsy Shops (or directly to any other shops). Instead, please link to a post on your blog. One of the restrictions with my account with inlinkz is not to directly link to shops. I thank you for your cooperation!
We had 22 projects linked up last week!
Here are the top four featured favourites as chosen by you!
1. Row 24 of CAL! – Fie, bakt, haakt en naait!
2. Kessen – Fie, bakt, haakt en naait!
3. Tracy’s Not So Magic Circle – Tracy’s Crochet Bliss
4. Night Before Christmas Reversible Neck Warmer, Free Pattern! – Book People Studio
Feel free to grab your “featured” button and plan to see your projects on my social media pages!
Now Onto This Week’s Party!
I’d ask that you please:
1. Link only family friendly photos.
2. Link back to Oombawka Design with a Party Button, or a text link.
3. Visit at least 2 of the linked projects, and please leave each of them a comment 🙂
Please note, by linking up you agree to have your name/business name, photos and links for the project shared on social media sites.
Grab a button 🙂
Link Party Button
Or you can link up manually: Link & Share Wednesday!
If you would like to sign-up for a weekly reminder email – to let you know it is time to Link Up! you can subscribe below:
Crochet Twitter-Hop # 3
If you would like to add the code to your blog too here’s the link to add the code!
Last week we discovered the following fabulous Twitter Accounts! Why not visit them too!