To switch it up a bit I thought I would do a few round up posts based on colour.
Colour can be a huge deciding factor when choosing a pattern – some colours speak to us more than others – and some colours we just avoid. Your challenge, if you dislike the colour chosen for the week – will be to look past the colour to see the pattern.
You never know – you may find a hidden gem you have avoided before because of the colour yarn chosen to demonstrate the design!
This week’s category is:
The Colour Red
All images are the credit of the Designer specified in the individual Pattern Links unless otherwise noted. If your design/image has been included in this round up and you would like me to remove it, please let me know.
1. Red Fox Phone Cozy by Adorably Kawaii
2. Red Bulky Skullcap with Big Black Button by Pinar Vardar – BirDeli
3. Red Anemone Flower Pattern by Camelia Shanahan – Meli Bondre’s Collection
4. Red Riding Hood and Grandmother Topsy-Turvy Doll by Wendy Squires
5. Classy Crochet Ribbon and Bow Baby Hat by Classy Crochet
6. Kathy’s Ripple Boot Cuff by Kathy Lashley – ELK Studio – Handcrafted Crochet Designs
7. Simple Chunky Cable Crochet Slippers by Tamara Kelly -moogly
8. Infinity Button Scarf by B.hooked Crochet
9. Headband with Bow by creativeyarn
10. Olive – Crochet Octopus Puzzle by Dedri Uys – Look At What I Made
So…what’s your favourite colour?