Pick one of these fabulous dishcloths to crochet as a gift, or use the stitch to create a larger project. Dishcloths are very practical and make great stash buster projects too! Choose from 10 fabulous free dishcloth patterns in this Crochet Pattern Roundup.
10 Fabulous Free Dishcloth Patterns
Crochet Dishcloth Pattern Roundup
Simple projects – yet they can be so inspiring!
Each of these is like a small afghan and it provides you with a visual of how a stitch combination will look… plus it is a great way to try a new stitch and use up scraps of yarn!
All photos are the credit of the Designers specified in the links below, unless otherwise noted.
1. Basketweave Dishcloth by June Diehl (Photo credit: by ginabeana Flickr)
2. Waffle Crochet Spa Washcloth by Kate Alvis
3. NO LONGER AVAILABLE (BLOG DELETED) Nubbie Scrubbies by Angelee Marie
4. Gingerbread Dishcloth by Olivia Rainsford
5. Zigzag Dishcloth by Mellie Blossom
6. Blueberry Pie Dishcloth Set Pattern #2 by Lizabeth McCool
7. 3 Vintage Dishcloths by Susanne W.
8. Seaside Ripple Dishcloth by Melissa Green
9. Patriotic Starburst Dish Cloth by Mary Hodges
10. Ocean Waves KAS Block by Diana Troldahl (Photo credit: otterwise 2009 on Ravelry)
These discloths are afghans just waiting to happen!
Do you have a favorite?