Make something pretty with one of these flower afghan squares. At the time this post was created these were all free crochet patterns. If any now do have a price attached, please let me know so I may update my post!
This week’s category is :
Flower Afghan Squares
The photos are the credit of the Designers specified in the pattern links below, unless otherwise specified.
1. Sunflower granny square by Maz Kwok – Be A Crafter xD
2. Adam’s Rose Granny Square by Maria Helsley (no longer a free pattern; available for $1.00)
3. Pansy Flower Granny by Annoo Crochet
4. Busy Lizzie Block by Barbara Lawler no longer available
5. Dahlia in a square – Granny Square by My Hobby Is Crochet
6. Daffodowndillies Square by Linda N
7. Flower To Granny motif by Becky Simmons (Photo by mio Flickr)
8. MaryEllen’s Easy Daisy Granny Square by MaryEllen (Photo by © judso on Ravelry)
9. Crocodile Stitch Afghan Block – Dahlia by Joyce Lewis
Have you ever completed a blanket using squares/blocks?
I have never completed a full blanket made of squares or hexagon blocks…I have crocheted them in one piece but I feel somewhat overwhelmed by the joining of so many squares and the sewing in of so many ends…
I have to admit I am tempted though…by these lovely flowers – to commit to the process!
You may also be interested in these posts: