I don’t know about you but I am FREEZING! Here are 10 crochet blanket patterns we can make to keep warm this year! Southern Ontario has been having a wee bit of a cold spell these last few days – we haven’t seen above FREEZING (0 degrees Celsius) for a while now – BRR! negative digits and SNOW – lots of SNOW!
I decided to do a round-up of crochet blanket patterns – maybe by the end of the post I will be all toasty – just from thinking about these comfy cosies!
10 Crochet Blanket Patterns
All photos are the credit of the Designers listed in the pattern links below, unless otherwise specified.
1. Fantasy Blanket by Ana Contreras – (Lanas de Ana)
2. Larksfoot Blanket by Pip Lincolne – (Meet Me At Mike’s)
3. Scrap Ripple Afghan by Anastacia Zittel – (Anastacia Knits Designs)
4. Granny Variation Blanket by Marianna M – (marianna’s lazy daisy days)
5. Blackberry Salad Striped Baby Blanket & Blackberry Salad Striped Afghan by Tamara K – (Moogly)
6. Cable and Bobble Stitch Blanket by Dedri U (Look At What I Made)
7. As-We-Go Stripey Blanket by Hannah Davis – (not your average crochet)
8. Stained Glass Afghan by Pat Linn (photo credit Stitch-Sculptor on Ravelry)
9. Little Diamonds Afghan by Sarah London
10. Bear’s Rainbow Blanket by Purl Soho – (Purl Bee)
Do you have a favorite crochet blanket pattern?