This week’s category is Crochet Stitch Combinations.
All photos are the credit of the Designers specified in the individual pattern links – unless otherwise noted.
All stitch patterns were available for free at the time they were added to this post. Please let me know if any of the links no longer work, or the pattern is no longer available for free! Thanks!
Crochet Stitch Combinations
1. Raspberry Crochet Stitch by Meladoras Creations
2. Tulip Stitch Face or Dishcloth by Foothills Of the Great Smoky Mountains
3. Ball Stitch Dishcloth by Kristine Mullen (Ambassador Crochet)
4. Block Stitch Afghan by Sue Pinner (The 8th Gem Blog)
5. Sedge Stitch Dishcloth by Kathleen Stuart (Photo: RoseofKnit)
6. Spider Stitch Shawl by Olga from LacyCrochet.blogspot.com
7. Butterfly Stitch Scarf by Meladoras Creations
8. Abstract Crochet Cats by Teresa Richardson (Crochet Geek)
9. Pineapple Stitch by Moira Durano-Abesmo