Get ready for the holidays with this collection of 20 unique holiday designs you’ll want to crochet. Whether you’re prepping for Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Easter you’ll find a crochet pattern to help you decorate and transform your space. Included in this Holiday Crochet Collection are 9 Christmas Crochet Patterns, 5 Halloween Crochet Patterns, 3 Thanksgiving Crochet Patterns, and 4 Easter Crochet Patterns! From the Frankenstein Candy Basket to the Reindeer Towel Topper, your crafting possibilities are endless. Find your next holiday make right here!
Disclaimer: I received a copy of this eBook to review from Annie’s Craft Store. The opinions expressed in this review are my own. If you purchase this book after you click on one of my affiliate links in the post, I will receive a small commission for referring you, at no additional cost to you.
Title: Happy Holidays in Crochet
Available at: Annie’s Craft Store
Current Price: $12.99*
You can help me choose the next Annie’s Craft Store Book I review! Browse the available books here and leave me a comment to let me know which one you want me to review next!
Happy Holidays in Crochet
From classic Christmas and Halloween decorations to Easter and Thanksgiving makes, this holiday crochet collection has something for everyone.
Each pattern includes color images with written instructions in US Crochet Terms. Helpful diagrams, stitch diagrams, assembly diagrams, schematics and color charts are included when needed.
Holiday Crochet Collection
- Filled with Bobbles Christmas Tree Blanket | INTERMEDIATE | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5.5 mm (I) crochet hook | 47 inches wide X 52.25 inches long
- Reindeer Towel Topper | EASY | Medium Weight Yarn  | 6 mm (J) crochet hook | 5 inches diameter
- Dough Bowl & Ornaments (3 designs) | INTERMEDIATE | Bulky Weight Yarn  and Medium Weight Yarn  | 10 mm (N) crochet hook and 5 mm (H) crochet hook | Dough bowl: 15.5 inches long X 5.5 inches wide X 2.75 inches tall; Ornaments: 4 inches in diameter
- No Place Like Gnome Basket | EASY | Medium Weight Yarn  | 3.75 mm (F) crochet hook and 6 mm (J) crochet hook | 6.75 inches diameter X 7 inches tall
- Vintage Ornaments Afghan | INTERMEDIATE | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) crochet hook | 52 inches square
- Light Bulb Hot Pads | EASY | Medium Weight Yarn  | 4 mm (G) crochet hook | 9 inches long
- Snowflake Sparkle Tealight | INTERMEDIATE | Lace Weight Yarn  | 1.65 mm (7) steel crochet hook | 1.5 inches wide X 7.5 inches long
- Frankenstein Candy Basket | INTERMEDIATE | Medium Weight Yarn  | 4 mm (G) crochet hook and a 5 mm (H) crochet hook | 8 inches diameter X 7.5 inches high
- Black Cat Gnome | INTERMEDIATE | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) crochet hook | 12.5 inches tall
- Frankenstein Kitchen Towel | INTERMEDIATE | Medium Weight Yarn  | 4 mm (G) crochet hook, 5 mm (H) crochet hook and 6 mm (J) crochet hook | 8.5 inches wide X 17 inches long
- Witch Hat | EASY | Light Weight Yarn  | 3.5 mm (E) crochet hook | 7.5 inches tall X 10 inches diameter
- Giant Spiderweb (3 sizes) | EASY | Medium Weight Yarn  | 9 mm (M) crochet hook | Large Web: 66 inches wide; Medium Web: 56 inches wide and Small Web: 46 inches eide
- Pilgrim Turkey | INTERMEDIATE | Medium Weight Yarn  | 4 mm (G) crochet hook | 9.5 inches tall when seated
- Leaves are Falling Throw | INTERMEDIATE | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5.5 mm (I) crochet hook | 41.5 inches long X 45.5 inches wide
- Turkey Towel Topper | EASY | Medium Weight Yarn  | 6 mm (J) crochet hook | 5 inches diameter
- Bunny With Eggs Basket | INTERMEDIATE | Light Weight Yarn  | 2.75 mm (C) crochet hook | Bunny: 6 inches tall; Basket: 2.5 in diameter
- Some Bunny Loves You Basket | INTERMEDIATE | Medium Weight Yarn  | 6 mm (J) crochet hook | 6 inches wide X 6 inches circumference
- Best Buddies (2 patterns) | EASY | Medium Weight Yarn  | 4 mm (G) crochet hook | 5 inches tall
Take a closer look at all the projects you can make here: Happy Holidays in Crochet
*The Dough Bowl & Ornaments pattern is continued at the end of the book on page 52.
The special stitches are not overly complicated. Each special stitch is explained in the pattern it applies to and helpful diagrams and illustrations are provided to make it easier to understand how to make the stitches.
The Metric Conversion Chart and the Stitch Guide are included on page 54 and 55. The patterns are written in US Crochet Terms.
Need more help with stitches? Check out Annie’s Craft Store’s free online Stitch Guide here.
My Favorite Holiday Crochet Patterns
- Filled with Bobbles Christmas Tree Blanket – I’ve always wanted to make a bobble blanket and this one is quite pretty. I like how balanced the design is and love the texture created by bobble stitches!
- Giant Spiderweb – I can think of so many different ways I can use a giant spideweb to decorate! Plus this one will pack away really well for next season.
- Turkey Towel Topper – I think a fun Turkey Towel Topper would look great in most kitchens, don’t you?
- Bunny with Egg Basket – This little fella will make a lovely gift to a small child – perfect for play time!
Which ones are your favorites?
You can see more of the projects here.
This collection is a must-have for anyone looking to add a personal touch to their home decor for Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Easter. The Holiday Crochet Collection includes a diverse range of patterns – 9 for Christmas, 5 for Halloween, 3 for Thanksgiving, and 4 for Easter. Standout designs like the Black Cat Gnome and Filled With Bobbles Christmas Tree Blanket assure endless crafting enjoyment. Delve into this assortment and find your next delightful holiday project.
Would you like to have your own digital copy of Happy Holidays in Crochet?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
This giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law.
Void in Quebec.
Start Date: September 23, 2023, 12:00 am ET
End Date: October 31, 2023, 11:59 pm ET
If you can not see the Rafflecopter Widget below, please click >HERE<a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you are not the winner of the Giveaway and you would still like to have your own copy of Happy Holidays in Crochet, you can purchase your copy directly from Annie’s Craft Store:
I would like to thank Annie’s Craft Store for both the review and giveaway copies of Happy Holidays in Crochet.
Read my other Annie’s Craft Store Book Reviews >HERE<
*Prices subject to change*
*Giveaway is for 1 copy of the eBook*
Social Media Messages:
Hook, yarn, and holiday cheer! 🎄🎃🦃🐰Unleash your love for crochet with our Holiday Crochet Collection – 20 unique patterns to make your holiday decorations stand out from the rest! From the spook-tastic Black Cat Gnome to the cozy Filled With Bobbles Christmas Tree Blanket, craft your way to holiday bliss! Find your next festive make right here. It’s more than just a hobby, it’s a lifestyle. ✨ #CrochetLife #HolidayCrafting #anniescraftstore #anniescatalog
Ready to get into the holiday spirit? Check out this collection of 20 unique holiday designs you’ll want to crochet! From Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Easter, we’ve got a crochet pattern for every occasion. Find your next holiday make right here. #anniescraftstore #anniescatalog
Deck the halls with bobbles and yarn 🎄✨ Unleash your inner crafter with 20 unique holiday crochet patterns! From Black Cat Gnomes 🐱🎃 to Christmas Tree Blankets 🎄, there’s a fun and festive design for every celebration! 💫🦃🐰 #CrochetLife #HolidaysAreComing #anniescraftstore #anniescatalog
Get ready for the holidays and transform your space with this unique collection of 20 crochet patterns! From classic Christmas and Halloween decorations to Easter and Thanksgiving makes, this holiday crochet collection has something for everyone. Find your next holiday make right here!