Crochet Stash Buster Blanket Patterns
These 20 free crochet stash buster blanket patterns will help you use up some of your yarn stash. If you don’t need them today, that’s ok, just save them for later so you will have a bunch on-hand when you decide it’s time to declutter your yarn room.
I always love saving patterns for later that will work perfectly as stash buster projects. I will always have stashed yarn tucked away and making blankets and afghans is a great way to use it up.
Another great way to use it up is with crochet rugs! Check out some free patterns for rugs here.
This week’s FCPF (Free Crochet Pattern Friday) Category is: Stash Buster Blanket Patterns
Share this post with your friends:
Free Crochet Stash Buster Blanket Patterns
1. Striped Stash Buster Blanket by Celina Lane
2. Blanket Statement by Lucy O’Regan from Red Heart
3. Giant Shell Stitch Blanket by CreativeCrochetWorkshop
4. Woven rainbow baby blanket by Maz Kwok
5. Ten Stitch Blanket Crochet Pattern by Dedri Uys
6. Chunky Dog Blanket by Sara Sach
7. Doll-Sized Granny Stripe Blanket by Lauren Brown
8. Rainbow Dash Baby Blanket by Beatrice Ryan Designs
9. Sugar Love Crochet Baby Blanket by Sara McFall
10. How to Crochet a V-Stitch Blanket by Corina Gray
11. Scrap Yarn Bobble Blanket by Vanessa
12. Baubles, Baubles, Baubles Baby Blanket by Ananda Judkins
13. Chevron Baby Blanket by Kate Dimech
14. Mixed Stitch Stripey Blanket by Julie Harrison
15. Neat Ripple Pattern by Lucy of Attic24
16. The Wool Eater Blanket by Sarah London
17. Fantasy Blanket by Ana Contreras
18. Granny Stripes by Lucy of Attic24
19. Beth’s Little Star Afghan by Beth Parsons
20. Ribbon Afghan by Olivia Rainsford
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
You may also enjoy these patterns and posts:
If you are on Facebook we have a Group you can interact with the other ladies and ask questions 🙂 https://www.facebook.com/groups/crochet.with.us/
Hi would love to learn more from you