If you love amigurumi, you will enjoy this week’s Free Crochet Pattern Friday where you will find 20 links to free patterns for crochet toys! If you scroll to the end of the post you will find links to many, many more free crochet amigurumi patterns too! Enjoy!
It is always so fun to make crochet toys for family and friends! This collection includes 20 free patterns for crochet toys.
20 Free Patterns for Crochet Toys
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
1. Diego the parrot by Moji-Moji Design (please note you need to sign up for a free account with Let’s Knit UK to download this pattern) No longer available for free; available to purchase here (2022) and here.
2. Walter bear by Moji-Moji Design (please note you need to sign up for a free account with Let’s Knit UK to download this pattern)
3. Gendry the Giraffe by Anette Bak & Dedri Uys
4. Rosey the Monkey and Friends by Sharon Ojala
5. My Cat Bookmark by CreativeCrochetWorkshop
6. Woodland: Beary by Anastasiya Matyakh
7. Sammy the Seal by Little Muggles
8. Crochet Teddy Bear by B.hooked Crochet
9. Bearison by Oombawka Design
10. Funky Donkey Amigurumi by Serah Basnet
11. Voodoo dolls by Vanja Grundmann
12. Dyno Mini Dinosaur by Peng Lim
13. Hungry Caterpillar by Britteny’s Boutique
14. Not Your Everyday Elephant by Cassie McSassy Craft
15. Curtain Hugging Bear by Corina Gray
16. possum by Trish Young
17. Island Play Set by Jennifer Olivarez
18. Fergal ‘Shark’ey crochet shark pattern by LisaAuch
19. The Naughty Boy by Serah Basnet
20. Crochet Tiny Critters by Jackie Laing
If you are a Designer without a Website; or a Designer looking to grow your audience – please read my post to find out more about my Guest Post Contributor Opportunity! I am very excited to be able to offer this opportunity!
If you love amigurumi you might want to take a look at these:
Other Round Ups:
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.