When you purchase through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.
Crochet socks are great for wearing around the house! They are soft and cozy and perfect for the cooler months. Crochet socks also make great gifts! This post includes 20 more free crochet sock patterns.
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
PIN these patterns for later here
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 More Free Crochet Sock Patterns
1. Collared Socks by Maz Kwok
2. X Stitch Slipper Socks by Maria Bittner
3. Easy Yoga Socks by Sara Sach
4. Little Baby Socks by Oombawka Design
5. Toe Up Crocheted Sock With Gusset – Basic Pattern by Nicole Cormier
6. Cozy at Home Crochet Socks by Karen Whooley at Red Heart
7. House Ankle Sock by Kim Guzman
8. Lazy Daisy Socks by Dorianna Rivelli
9. Basic Slipper Socks by MA Santos
10. Relaxing Footies by Edie Eckman at Red Heart
11. Step-by-Step Socks by Amy O’Neill Houck at Red Heart
12. Colorful Crochet Socks by Kathy Wesley at Red Heart
13. Polka Dot Popcorn Socks by Mary Jane Wood
14. Family Crochet Socks (top down) by Patons
15. Twisting Lace Socks by Patons
16. Rainbow Slipper Socks by Rina Artstain
17. Thong Sock by Julie Huston
18. 120-34 socks by DROPS design
19. Baby/Child Crochet Socks by Mamachee
20. Crocheted Socks for Men by Sue Norrad
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
See you next week!