If you’re new to crochet, dishcloths are a great place to start! In this post, we’ve compiled 20 easy and simple crochet dishcloth patterns that are perfect for newer crocheters.
Crochet Dishcloths make great alternatives to the store-bought variety. They are much better for the environment and you can wash and reuse them many times. You can also customize your dishcloth project by using different yarn colors, types of yarn and even make different sizes by changing the hook size that you use. With just a little bit of yarn needed to make each cloth they are also an affordable option!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
25 Easy Crochet Dishcloth Patterns
- Wishy Washies by Kim Guzman
- Happy Autumn Leaves by Tamara Kelly
- Citrus Morning Washcloth Set by ag handmades
- Cable Stitch Dishcloths by Dedri Uys
- Crochet Star Stitch Dishcloth/ Baby Washcloth by Kinga Erdem
- Easy Textured Washcloths by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- Simple and Practical Dish Cloth by Corina Gray
- Washcloth with Pocket by Posh Pooch Designs
- Pinwheel in the Third by KatiDCreations
- Retro Bloom Scrubbie by Simply Collectible
- Tea Towel & Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern by Patternsfor Designs
- Seeing Squares Dishcloth by Kara Gunza
- Kitchen Lovelies by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson
- Spring Granny Dishcloth by Tia Davis
- Easy-Peasy Dishcloth by DearestDebi by Debi Dearest
- Crossed Stitch Dishcloth by Carolyn Christmas
- Pretty n Easy Dish Cloth by Heidi Yates
- Simply Pampered Round Washcloth by The Hooked Haberdasher
- Scottie Plaid Dishcloth by Erangi Udeshika
- Flower Dishcloth Scrubby by Marly Bird
Looking for more Crochet Dishcloth Patterns?
You may also enjoy these dishcloth posts:
- 10 Fabulous Dishcloth Patterns
- Nubby Dishcloth by Oombawka Design
- Wash those Dishes! Dishcloth by Oombawka Design
- Little Facecloths by Oombawka Design (if you like a smaller cloth!)
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
You may also enjoy these patterns and posts: