There’s something festive about Christmas Trees. Decorating trees and displaying them in our homes is a huge family tradition for us. These cute crocheted Christmas Trees will make lovely gifts and centerpieces for you tables. Whether you choose to add decorations or leave them as they are, is totally up to you! You can even get the rest of the family involved by making miniature ornaments with polymer clay, beads or construction paper. Pure crafty fun!
PIN these ideas for later here
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Patterns for Crochet Christmas Trees!
1. Christmas Tree Ornaments by Joanne Loh
2. Christmas Tree Duo by Sharon Mann at Red Heart
3. Christmas Tree Ornament by Annemaries Haakblog
4. Christmas Tree by Kara Gunza
5. Christmas Tree Coffee Cozy by Tamara Kelly
6. Christmas trees by Irene Strange
7. Oh Christmas Tree! by Oombawka Design
8. Christmas tree by Mari-Liis Lille
9. Ruffle Fir Trees by Katherine Eng at Red Heart
10. Christmas pearl tree by Maz Kwok
11. Christmas Tree by Nancy (crochetnut)
12. Christmas Tree by Helen Free
13. Vintage Granny Square Christmas Tree by Dawn
14. O’ Christmas Tree by Bailee L. Wellisch
15. Pop Tab Christmas Tree by Erika Lopez
16. White tree by SallyAnn Hopping
17. Ribbon Tree by Amanda Tipton
18. Chain Tree by Heather McMichael
19. Amigurumi Christmas Tree by Marcus Vernon
20. Christmas tree by MaryJ Handmade
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.