20 Free Patterns for Crochet Butterflies
I love butterflies – sadly, this year I’ve seen very few in Southern Ontario.
I am hoping to take my children to release a Monarch Butterfly at a local Nursery in the next few weeks. There is a very neat program called the Monarch Watch Program organized by the University of Kansas. They tag the butterflies which are released, to track their migration.
You can find out more information about the Monarch Watch Program here.
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Patterns for Crochet Butterflies!
- Butterfly by zelna olivier
- Butterflies by MA Santos
- One Round Butterflies by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson
- Butterfly Fly Away by Olivia Kent
- Butterfly, Flower & Leave Motifs by Joanne Loh
- Butterfly, Vlinder by Carola Wijma
- Butterfly Wall Art by Jennifer E. Ryan at Red Heart Yarn
- Crochet Butterfly Tutorial – Whip it up Wednesday ! by bobwilson123
- Butterfly bunting by Ali Campbell at Top Crochet Patterns . com
- Butterfly Peacock Mandala by Marinke Slump
- Butterfly Applique by GoldenLucyCrafts (on Etsy)
- Butterfly by MYpicot
- Crochet butterflies by Maria Isabel
- Flutter-By Curtain Ties by Sue Perez
- Vlindertje | Butterfly by Tamigurumi
- Flittering Butterflies by Veronika Lammer
- Flower Girl Clips by Charlotte W.
- Bountiful Butterflies by Marken of The Hat & I
- Fridgie Butterfly by JudyK
- Summer Butterfly Dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
See you next week!