When you purchase through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission.
Here’s how it works.
This crochet pattern roundup includes 20 free patterns for amigurumi. You will find some of the cutest little crochet toys here, including baby guinea pigs, hedgehogs, princesses and crochet seals.
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Patterns for Amigurumi
1. Newborn guinea pig by Kati Galusz
2. Winter Bunny by Sharon Ojala
3. Stuffy The Christmas Penguin by The Stitchin’ Mommy
4. Sleepy Owl Toy by Janaya Chouinard
5. Mini Meows by Oombawka Design
6. Princess Crochet Dolly by Irene Strange at Top Crochet Patterns
7. Esmeralda Frog by Liz Ward at Top Crochet Patterns
8. Baby hedgehogs by Kati Galusz
9. Sammy the Seal by Little Muggles
10. Woodland Friends by Anastasiya Matyakh
11. Yun Shu by CrochetWawa
12. The Three Bears by Julie Erskine
13. Slakje Sofie by Stip & Haak
14. Autumn Girls by K. Godinez
15. Amigurumi piggy Bella by Croby Patterns
16. Teeny tiny kitty cat by Julie Lucas
17. Cheeky Kitty by Maarja Härsing-Värk
18. Small cat by Mari-Liis Lille
19. Sweet Sheep Toy by Christy Hagan
20. Three Chicks in a Basket by Brenda K. B. Anderson at Red Heart
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.