20 Free Crochet Mitten Patterns
Mittens make great handmade gifts and also are always needed for donations for the cold months! Whether you need a free crochet mitten pattern to make for yourself, a friend or a local charity, this collection of free patterns for mittens includes a great selection of sizes and styles to get your started.
PIN these Free Mitten Patterns for later here!
Get 20 Free Crochet Patterns for Mittens this week!
UPDATED! There are more than 50 different mitten patterns linked all in this one post!
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, or is no longer working, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Mitten Patterns
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
1. Star Mittens by Kati Donahue
2. Sleigh Ride Mittens by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson
3. Hello Gnome Mittens by Tamara Kelly
4. Shelby Mitts and Gloves by Sincerely Pam
5. Wonderland Mittens by Janaya Chouinard
6. Daddy’s Simply Easy Mittens by Oombawka Design
7. Crochet Toddler Mittens Ceyla by Kinga Erdem
8. Darla’s Easy-On Mittens by Oombawka Design
9. Thumbless Baby Mitts by Cheryl Frye
10. Newborn Hat and Mittens by ag handmades
More Free Patterns for Crocheted Mittens
11. Children’s Crocheted Mittens by Sue Norrad
12. Spiral Mittens by Katie Chase
13. Crochet Mittens by JTcreations
14. Bev’s “WC Mittens” by Beverly A. Qualheim
15. Tree Hugger Mittens by Julie King
16. Shelby Shell Mittens-2015 Crochet Mitten Drive by Lisa Jelle
17. Frozen Beaches Mittens by RaeLynn Orff
18. Crochet Mitten Pattern by Hanna Daniel
19. Mrs. Murdock’s Mittens by Brenda K. B. Anderson
20. Striped Fitted Mittens by Denton Foreman
You may also enjoy these Free Crochet Mitten Patterns:
Thank you for featuring patterns. I am working on #5, the Wonderland mittens, right now. The thumbs are giving me fits (I’m trying to make fitted thumbs), but I’m really, really pleased with the overall look.
Wonderful collection, one for every taste. Thanks for sharing! Pinned.