These beautiful magical Mandala crochet patterns are all available as free crochet patterns.
Crochet Mandalas are great stashbuster projects too, with each round you can change your color and use up any bits of scraps you may on hand.
Or, you choose your favorite bright colors, or an ombre range of shades to make your mandala more peaceful or vibrant and colorful.
Share this post with your friends:
I hope you enjoy these free crochet patterns!
20 Free Crochet Patterns for Magical Mandalas
1. Bobbly Flower Mandala – Mad Blanketer
2. Mandala Blanket – Sabina Poonwassies
3. Spoke Mandala – Marinke Slump
4. Mandala by Pukado – Patricia Stuart
5. King Protea Mandala (King Sugar Bush) – Dedri Uys
6. Magic Spike Mandala – Tamara Kelly
7. Sun wheel mandala – Maz Kwok
8. Dahlia Mandala – zelna olivier
9. Mesmerising Mandala and Coasters – Lu Douglas
10. Mandala Pattern – Annoo Crochet
11. Granny Mandala – Crochet with Raymond
12. Sun Blossom Mandala Doily – Diane Lavos
13. Mandala 21 – John Kelly
14. Sophie’s Mandala (Large) – Dedri Uys
15. Mandala in Irish Crochet – Ina Jitari
16. Attic 24 Mandala – Lucy of Attic24
17. Tequila Sunrise Mandala – Angela Armstrong
18. Mini Rings of Change – Frank O’Randle
19. Crocheted Doily Rug – Creative Jewish Mom
20. Carnivale Crochet-Along – Poppy & Bliss (Michelle Robinson)
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
You may also enjoy these patterns and posts: