20 Free Crochet Pillow Patterns
Pillows come in all shapes and sizes and in today’s Free Crochet Pattern roundup we have 20 free crochet pillow patterns for you to choose from. Make a traditional granny square pillow, or pillow shaped like a car!
You will also find free patterns for a cat pillow, a travel neck pillow and a wide variety of square pillows using different crochet stitch patterns.
This week’s FCPF (Free Crochet Pattern Friday) Category is: Crochet Pillows
Share this post with your friends:
Free Crochet Pillow Patterns
1. Sweet Pillow Pincushion by The Hooked Haberdasher
2. Granny Square Pillow by Kara Gunza
3. Prince Bear Pillow by Salena Baca at Red Heart
4. Travel Neck Pillow by Sara Sach
5. Quilt Inspired Square and Pillow by Mamachee
6. Rainbow in the Clouds Pillow by Tamara Kelly
7. Kittens and Puppies for Sale Pillows by Michele Wilcox at Red Heart
8. Friendly Car Pillow Pal by Manda Nicole
9. Polka Dot Pillow by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson
10. Alaska Snow Flowers Pillow by Joyce Nordstrom
11. Retro Granny Square Pillow by B.hooked Crochet
12. Binky 2.0, a Prop-Up Pillow by Melissa Bebak
13. Cloud Pillows by Randy Cavaliere
14. Cat Neck Pillow by Sue Penrod
15. Huggable Owl Pillow by Bernat Design Studio
16. Patchwork Dog Pillow by Casey Downing
17. Chevron Weave Pillow by Living Skies Crochet
18. Color Block Pillow by KCN Design Team (registration required)
19. Blue Butterfly Pillow by Deborah Bagley
20. Blooming Flower Cushion by Lucy of Attic24
I participated in a CAL a little while ago and made this cushion – I used worsted weight yarn (stash yarn) and a 6.00 mm hook and it made a lovely LARGE floor pillow for my daughter. Here’s a quick photo:
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
Muchas gracias por todo.
Love that Blooming Flower Pillow by Lucy. Her color choices/combinations are so inspiring. When I visit her blog, I feel like I’m stopping by for a visit with her.
I made that pillow last year in colors similar to hers – and I love it! it was so fun to make.
Thank you, Rhonnda for all your work – you are an inspiration to all of us.