Newborns and crocheted items seem to go hand-in-hand. Here are 20 free crochet patterns you can crochet to create perfect newborn baby shower gifts.
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Crochet Patterns Perfect for Newborns
1. Newborn Cable Beanie by Kim Guzman
2. The Easiest Booties by ag handmades
3. Galaxy Baby Booties by Kinga Erdem
4. Newborn Cheer Sweater by Katy Petersen
5. Heirloom Thread Flower Bonnet Crochet Pattern by Melody Rogers
6. Baby Bear Hat by Oombawka Design
7. Newborn Aviator Hat by Katie’s Crochet Goodies
8. Simply Pink Newborn Hat by Oombawka Design
9. Diaper Cover by Belle Tracy
10. Little Baby Socks by Oombawka Design
11. Lamb Hat by Sarah Zimmerman
12. Textured Beanie by The Stitchin’ Mommy
13. Newborn Baby Socks by Sarah Lora
14. Newborn Layette by Darla J. Fanton at Red Heart dot com
15. Newborn Sleeveless Crochet Baby Jacket by marianna mel
16. Preemie / Newborn Wrap Diaper Shirt by Michelle Fullington
17. Crochet baby sleep gown for newborn by CJ Roshak
18. Angel Wings Pinafore by Maxine Gonser
19. Soaker by Patti
20. Baby Bib by Lily Sugar’n Cream and Bernat Design Studio
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.