A little bit of this and a little bit of that – this round up includes 20 Free Crochet Patterns for Mother’s Day and it is filled with crafty ideas for you to use to create something handmade for Mother’s Day! We have cards, bookmarks, shawls, wraps, brooches, slippers, picture frames, change purses, flowers…and lots more!
I hope you can find something you would like to make – a special gift for a special someone. Have fun!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
20 Free Crochet Patterns for Mother’s Day
1. Crochet Flower Card by Tanya Eberhardt
2. Crochet Rose Brooch by Rhondda Mol
3. Bonbon Kisses Crochet Pouch by Tamara Kelly
4. Mom’s Day Bouquet by Yarn Twins at Red Heart
5. Dixie Charm – A Summer Shawl by Kathy Lashley
6. Heart & Sole Slippers by Kinga Erdem
7. Flower of Life Chain Shawl Wrap with YouTube Video by Naztazia
8. Bookmark for mom by Carlotta L. C. Craig of Red Heart
9. Leah’s Rose Tea Cosies by Leah Maxwell
10. Gardener’s Bookmark by Katherine Eng
11. Mom Bookmark by Lisa Hamblin
12. Cactus Amigurumi free pattern by MaryJ Handmade
13. Crochet African violets by Rainbow Junkie
14. Sawtooth Kerchief for Mom & Me by Patons
15. Crocheted Doily Rug by Creative Jewish Mom
16. Make-up Case by Lily / Sugar’n Cream
17. Seat Belt Cozy by Manda Proell
18. JaKiGu Ornate Picture Frame Pattern by Jana K Gusich
19. Tealight Lotus by Daniela Herbertz
20. IKEA Candle Cozies by Tamara Lazaridou
If you are a Designer without a Website; or a Designer looking to grow your audience – please read my post to find out more about my Guest Post Contributor Opportunity! I am very excited to be able to offer this opportunity!
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
You may also enjoy these patterns and posts: