Welcome to Free Crochet Pattern Friday!
This week I thought we might like a round up of projects which can be crocheted fairly quickly and which we can use as gifts – perhaps for Mother’s Day and Father’s Day? I know my Nana loved the cross-stitched bookmark I made her one year and used it every day in her books – for more than 10 years!
I have switched mostly to audio-books to get get my reading ‘fix’ and a lot of others like to read using their electronic devices but I suspect there are still book lovers out there who LOVE their paper books – I have always loved them myself – until I had to find a way to get my books in a format which allowed me to have my eyes and hands free for the little ones!
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
20 Free Crochet Patterns For Bookmarks
Share this post with your friends:
[Tweet “Check out the 20 Free Crochet Bookmark Patterns “]
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
1. Dainty Daisy Bookmark by Daisy Cottage Designs
2. Angel Bookmark by Kim Guzman
3. Free Flower Bookmark by A la Sascha
4. cute crochet flower bookmark by marianna mel
5. Lace Bookmark by Kara Gunza
6. Lil’ Bunny Bookmark by Rachel Hoe
7. 4-leaf clover bookmark by Maz Kwok
8. Crochet Bookmark by bobwilson123
9. Sunflower Book Marker by Meladoras Creations
10. Crochet Apple by Annemaries Haakblog
11. Corner Bookmark by Little House in the Suburbs
12. Bookmark with teddy in ”Alpaca” by DROPS design
13. Bookmark for mom by Carlotta L. C. Craig at Red Heart
14. Remember the Day Bookmark by Ferosa Harold (this site requires free registration but it is worth it!)
15. Classic Granny Bookmark by Robin Brzozowski (I love this one!)
16. Mini Trivet Cookbook Bookmark by LinMarie Creations
17. Cactus Bookmark by Bigú Osuna (LOVE! Available in Spanish and English)
18. Little Owl Bookmark by Jelly Designs
19. Pineapple Book Mark by Sandra Schwab
20. Dolce & Gabbana collection 2013 lace pattern by Lee Ann H. (Gorgeous!)
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.