This week at Wednesday Link Party 382 we feature 13 Good Habits I’m Keeping (after staying home for a year) from Lazy Budget Chef, a Crochet Dish Towel from Howling at The Moon and the Double Layered Stars Video Tutorial from @myhobbyiscrochet (free crochet pattern).
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 382 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 382 Features Here 👇
This Week at Party 382 we feature projects from Lazy Budget Chef, Howling at the Moon and My Hobby is Crochet
- 13 Good Habits I’m Keeping | Lazy Budget Chef
- Dish Towels | Howling at the Moon
- Double Layered Stars Headband Video Tutorial| My Hobby is Crochet
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
13 Good Habits I'm Keeping From the Lazy Budget Chef takes a look back on 2020 to find some good things that have come to pass from being at home for the last year because of Covid-19.Read More
Liz from Howling at the Moon has made a resolution for 2021 to use up as much of her yarn stash as she can - which like most of us means buying more yarn to have enough of the same color and weight to make any of the projects on our lists! Get the instructions in her post for these simple stash buster dish towels.Read More
Kinga from My Hobby is Crochet has shared a video tutorial to make the Double Layered Stars Headband (free pattern). So grab your yarn and hook and watch her video hereRead More